If you are suffering from ibs or if you are on a PCOS diet, then don’t get sad that you cannot eat varieties of food, because it is not like that. Diabetic patients and IBS patients can eat different kinds of dishes and foods in their lives as well. All you have to do is to add such ingredients which are specially made for diabetic patients.
As per a leading dietitian in Abu Dhabi, they can have burgers and cakes too. All they have to use is either gluten free sauce or sugar free sweetness to make the dishes flavoursome.
One of the dish which they love the most is One pot chicken and rice.
One pot chicken and rice is flavoursome dish in which you would have spices coloured rice that are served with cooked chicken which can give you different flavours of spices and vegetables that are added in it.
To make this dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 13/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 13/4 teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup of white rice
- I teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 tomato (large)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 cups of Casa De Santa Low FODMAP Vegetable Stock (you need to mix 2 teaspoons of powder with 3 cups of hot water to make a solution that you can use to make a dish)
- 4 boneless breasts of chicken
To make a dish according to vegan diet plan in Dubai, you need to follow the following steps
- Put the chicken between the plastic bags and pound them to make them thicker. This will make them softer when they are cooked. Put salt, cumin (I teaspoon), paprika (1 teaspoon) and pepper on them.
- Add coconut oil in non-stick pan to melt it. Fry chicken in pan for 5 to 7 minutes until they get brown. You are not required to cook it completely because they will be cooked after sometime with rice too. Take the chicken out of the pan.
- Add red pepper, green pepper, ginger and tomato in pan. Also add saute, remaining paprika and cumin to coat vegetables with spices.
- Add rice in the pan with water. Stir in the pan to cook and coat rice with veg and spices. Add stock in it and cover the pot. Put the chicken back into the pot and cook it for 20 minutes o\]’n medium flame. Add spinach and cook until water is absorbed and spinach is wilted.
- Your one pot chicken and rice is ready to serve after 35 minutes. Shred leaves and onion on it and have it in noon with your family.